Containerized Car Relocation:
• The condition of each item in the car collection is significant. Maximum protection and attention to the structural vulnerabilities of each protects their value.
• Each vehicle will have unique ways to be handled. Enclosed shipping methods allow that special care to take place. Crating in those enclosed environments also allows the movement of those extra parts acquired to support each prized car in the collection.
• Professional secure loading is a must for each to arrive at the destination in the same condition as when it started the trip.
• Shipments for the UK are different from vehicle shipments to the USA. In both cases our documentation specialists manage paper work obstacles.
• Antique parts crating protects them as well as what they will be shipped with. The type of crating and packing has to match the parts shape and weight and where.
• The car collections value, both sentimental and actual, depend on safe handling and fore thought. Even simple plastic wrap protection for humidity changes during sea or air shipment plays a role. Car collection appraisal before packing is always recommended. The collection insurance cost will be most reasonable with an accredited appraisal. Importation into the new country is also more reliably completed with this type of appraisal in hand.
• Since 1891, Bekins has focused on providing staff that are experienced, trained and background checked. Hiring the best most experienced members of the moving and storage industry together with providing extensive staff training builds the specialized abilities shipping classic cars can require.
Experience plus ongoing training have made Bekins the best choice for international moving.
Enjoy a safer, more successful, award winning experience.