What's Involved In Corporate Moves
• Corporate Policies, Protocols and Employee Relocation Packages are the core pillars of any successful international move.
• The move schedule for packing and unpacking present boundaries within which preparation, shipment and tasks have to be handled.
• Employee needs go beyond housing, so their team remains effective. Childcare and schooling, elder support, automotive transfer, information updates, need to be respected, with an eye to differing perspectives.
• Packing materials appropriate for the method of transportation selected need to meet handling and safety expectations.
• The documentation of possessions for insurance and customs handling needs to be created and processed at both shipment and destination locations.
• Move management that includes; the origin agent who packed the possessions, consolidating agent that fills containers owned by the container company, the bonded warehouse, freight forwarders, the export port, the shipping companies, import port bonded warehouse and the destination agent who delivers and unpacks those possessions. The languages, local, regional and national government implications, tariff carrier rules, regulations and other services, add extra dimensions to the success of all corporate international relocations.
• Weight certification and volume accuracy form the basis of many charges making up the total budget of every international corporate move.